Monday, February 22, 2010

My SSB Experience at 1 AFSB, Dehradun




Hello Friends,
I just attended the 1AFSB at Dehradun from 15th-19th Feb, 2010 and got recommended for commissioning in the Indian Air Force. I have my medical Examination due on 15th march, 2010. My batch no. was F-AEPC/AESC/80518 and I was Chest no. 9.
I would like to share my 5 days experience with you. Starting from the beginning, I appeared in the EKT (Engineering Knowledge Test) of the Indian Air Force for 77AEC/49SSC (Men) on 25th October, 2009 at Rajokri Air Force Station, New Delhi. The test was for engineering graduates for the branch AE(L) and AE(M) i.e. Aeronautical Engineer in Electronics and Mechanical respectively. The branches like Computer Science, IT, Electronics, Electrical fell under AE(L) while Mechanical and Production fell under AE(M).
Having qualified the EKT, which was a cake-walk with majority of the questions on 12th level Physics, I was to appear in AFSB at Dehradun
Travelling to Dehradun:
I started my journey from my hometown - Aligarh. Boarded on a bus for Roorkee at about 1430 hours and reached Roorkee at around 2230 hours. The journey was quite boring as I kept on counting the kilometres that I have to travel to reach my destination. Then, I changed the bus for Dehradun. The bus dropped me at the Dehradun Railway Station at around 0015 hours. I thought of going to the MCO (Movement Control Office) first (the place where I was supposed to report at 0700 hours on 15th feb). There, I found a guy sleeping on the chairs in the open sky with just a shawl and a bag as his pillow. On seeing me, he asked me, "Bus se ae ho kya (Have you come by bus)?". I replied, "Yes". "Then, you have to wait here with me. This is the fate of those coming by bus. We aint allowed to go to the waiting room as we dont have the train ticket. And there is no room available, I have searched everywhere", he said. I asked him to come with me and we'll look again for some room to stay. As we moved out of the railway station, there were the auto rickshaw wala's looking at us as their worthy customers. I asked them if we could get some cheap room there. The auto rickway wala took us to a cheap hotel which offered double bed room for just Rs 250/-. We found that place good enough to spend the night. But, I was feeling hungry and it was around 0100 hours. I asked the auto rickshaw wala if I could get something to eat. "Just omlette", he replied. I had omlette for that night and came back to sleep. We woke up at around 0500 hours in the morning, got fresh and reached the MCO at around 0645 hours.
DAY 1:
As we reached the MCO, we saw a crowd of candidates around an Air Force representative. He was marking the attendance of the present candidates. The candidates were then advised to take out the documents and writing material from their luggage and then keep the luggage in a truck. The candidates boarded a different bus. At around 0715 hours, three buses left for 1 AFSB at Clement Town. After reaching there, we were made to sit in a big Hall called the Brahmaputra Hall. We were then made to fill a couple of forms which was followed by the document check. Meanwhile, there were arrangements for tea and sandwiches for the candidates. After the document check, the candidates were given Chest numbers. I got Chest number 86. Then we had two intelligence tests of 30 mins duration each. Before that, we were given complete instructions about the test. We were even made to solve some examples. The questions were simple reasoning ones. After this, followed the picture perception test (PPT). We then moved to the Alaknanda Hall for this test. In this test, we were shown a very blurred picture and then made to write our story on it. we were also made to mark the position of the people, their sex, age and mood in a square box. then followed the Group Discussion on the picture in groups of 12 to come to a common story. The Group Discussion was presided by a panel of three and we were first asked to narrate our own story and then start the discussion. In my group, 8 candidates found the picture to be of a car surrounded by people. 3 found it to be a table and I found it to be a billiards table to be precise. As the picture seemed to be a car to the majority, I left my point and asked the people to assume it to be a car and continue building the story. Although we were never able to make a complete story, we were interrupted in between. Then we proceeded to the candidates' mess for lunch. Soon the results were declared and only 62 out of 152 could make it for the next rounds. the rest of them were consoled by our DSO, a young lady :) , and sent back with the travelling allowance. The rest of us were alloted new chest numbers and I got number 9 this time. We were the made to rush again to the Alaknanda Hall for Psychological Tests. The Psychological Tests were a real hectic one. We were given a booklet in which we had to record all our answers. First began the Picture Perception Test, in which 12 pictures were shown, each for 30 secs and then 3 mins were given to write story on it. Some of the pictures were blurred. The last picture was a blank slide and we had to write our own story on it. Then followed the Word Association Test, in which 60 words were displayed on the screen, each for 15 secs and we had to write a sentence that first came to our mind seeing that word. Immediately after it followed the Situation Reaction Test. Here, we were given with 60 situations to be answered in 30 mins. I could complete just 52. Some of the situations were repeated. I answered in the same manner each repeated situation. We were all exhausted by this time. The last portion was Self Appraisal Test wherein, we were made to write 5 paragraphs on what our parents, classmates, teachers and we ourselves think about ourselves and what qualities would we like to have in ourselves in future. At last, we were made to fill two PIQ (Personal Information Questions) foms. One copy would go to the Psychologist and other to the Interviewing Officer. The testing for day 1 was over. After it, we were given some instructions about how to behave in the AFSB campus and some general instructions. As we moved to the candidates' mess after the tests, our room allotments were displayed on the Notice Board. I then got the time to explore the facilities there. They had all the amenities like, TT room, Chess, carom board, basket ball, badminton, TV room, magazines and newspapers, laundry etc. I was accommodated in Room no. 1 along with 9 other people. All my roommates were cool and funny people. Chest No 1 was from Gorakhpur and he was the funniest of all 62. He kept entertaining us all the time. Chest No. 2 was final year student from Chandigarh who had a 99 percentile in MAT. Chest no. 3 was from Binaker pursuing M. Tech from Thapar. Chest No. 4 was final year student from NIT Hamirpur. Chest No. 5 was also from Chandigarh (I suppose). Chest no. 7 was a cool Jat from New Delhi. He always had so many experiences to share. Chest no. 8 was from PEC and Chest no. 10 was also from NIT Hamirpur. We had our dinner by 2030 hours and slept by 2230 hours.
DAY 2
The next day we woke up at around 0530 hours and had a bed tea at the same time. I got fresh and took bath and I was ready with my PT dress by 0645 hours. Then we had our breakfast. Some people had Group Taks (GTs) while some had interview today. Suddenly we saw a photographer taking shots of people. I too gave a couple of shots. At 0715 hours, the bell rung and we were to gather in 1 minute (as directed to us). Then, our DSO addressed us and we were made to move to Alaknanda Hall. Those who had their Interviews were made to wait in the Ante room. The first task of GT was a Group Discussion. We were given two topics and we had to discuss on any one. In the next GD, we were provided with just one topic to discuss on. I had my group starting from Chest no. 9 to Chest no. 16. The group discussion wasnt actually a decent one. Chest no 12 was constantly getting aggressive. I was able to maintain my calm in the GDs. The next task was Military Planning Task. Here, we were shown a model comprising of various villages, a train track, a guard's room, ncc camp, river, ruins, kuchha and pucca roads etc and given a problem in which we had to propose a solution to the problems in the given time. We were first made to write our own solution, then made to discuss to come to one conclusion. Here also, we were unable to come to a common solution. People were busy telling their own stories. When our GTO asked us to nominate a member of the group to conclude, we nominated Chest no 16 to conclude. The GTO then asked us individually to suggest any change in the concluded plan. Then, we were taken to the Group Testing Area for outdoor taks. Our first task was Progressive Group Task. Here, we were to cross four set of hurdles with some helping materials like a log, a plank and a rope. We were also required to take a fragile load to the other side of the hurdle. we were not allowed to touch the ground. Any distance greater that four feet could not be jumped and we were not supposed to act like monkeys or Tarzans.The GTO asked us how much time do we need to complete all four hurdles, "fifteen", we replied. "Are you sure, you'll be able to complete it in that much time. Think again and tell me", he said. We then asked him to give us 20 mins but he gave us 30. We started with the task. We were progressing with decent pace. The GTO was more interested in the strategy and plans that we carry out rather than actual completion of the tasks. He was giving us some hints from time to time. At the end of the fourth task, the GTO told us that its been 45 mins that we started the task. It was nice attempting the task. Chest no. 12 and myself were the lightest of all, so we took the charge in crossing any hurdle first and then we helped the rest of the members to cross the hurdles. The next task was Half Group Task which was very same as the Progressive Group Task with the only difference that here the group was split into two of 4 candidates each so that we have better chances of showing our skills. The two groups were made to attempt the same task with the other group waiting in the waiting room. The task was also same with the only difference that the load has grown bigger from a bucket to a drum. The Half Group Task was easy and we solved it in no time. Next came the Command Task, wherein, each candidate was to complete the task individually. He could take 2 or more helpers from the group. The rest of the members stayed in the waiting room. I was called as the helper by three people. I was the second last to attempt the Command Task. When I was called for the command task, the GTO took an informal interview. He asked questions like, where does your father work, what do you do, why do you want to join the IAF, what is Aligarh (my hometown) famous for etc. I told him that Aligarh was famous for AMU and locks. He said, "so you must be knowing to break open all types of locks". I smiled back and replied, "No sir, but I know what are the different types of locks, the lever locks and pin cylinder locks...". Then I explained him the two types of locks. Then he asked me whether everything was harmonious in Aligarh. I told him there have been cases of communal violence in Aligarh but the University remains untouched from it. Then began my command task. I found the task pretty typical. I took some time in finding the right way to solve it. In fact, he gave me certain clues for solving it. I wasnt able to get the solution even when the GTO was giving very obvious clues to me. The GTO finally said, "Did you have a back in Physics?" . I was demoralized and I was sure that I am not going to make through this AFSB. But then I recollected myself and decided to focus on other tasks. The last task of day two was individual obstacle race. Here, there were ten obstacles with different points like high jump, balancing, burma bridge, monkey crawl, climbing rope etc. I attempted all the obstacles and I completed 7 out of 10. There was a task wherein we were supposed to climb up a platform and then jump to catch a rope and come down by it. This was a deadly task that accounted for 90 % of the injuries. When you jump to catch the rope, you would slip and get your fingers injured. I too got my fingers injured and could not complete the task. The next immediate task was to climb up, touch the metal frame and climb down from the same rope. I was unable to do this task. I was in between the monkey crawl when time of 3 minutes was up. I then went to the dispensary to get first aid. After everybody had completed the individual obstacle race, we went to the candidates' mess to have lunch. 1430 hours to 1700 hours was book out time during which we can move out the premises of the board. I went to the nearby monastery with two friends and spent the entire time there as we were too tired to move to some distant place like sahastradhara or robbers' cave. We then came back, had our dinner and slept.
DAY 3
On day 3, we had to complete our remaining Group tasks. We had the lecturate, in which we were supposed to pick a card and speak on a topic out of four for three minutes. we were given three minutes to think on the topic. I got the topics like sex education in schools, women empowerment, future of India and censorship. I spoke on censorship for about 2.45 minutes. The last task was Final Group Task which was same as the Progressive Group Task but a bit difficult but we managed to crack it. We saw a tremendous improvement in our team skills from the previous day. Perhaps, this was the reason why Final Group Task was made. It was around 0830 hours and we were free for the day. Unfortunately, some of our group members were called for interviews although they didnt had the interviews scheduled for that day. I spent the day till 1430 hours playing, chatting with guys etc. After having lunch, I went to meet an old friend. I had lived at a place called Vikas Nagar near Dehradun for eight years.
Day 4
I had my interview today. I had already got my coat and formals ironed from the laundry. I got ready and was made to wait in the Ante room until it was 1130 hours when I was called for the interview. Wing Commander MB Venkatesh took my interview. He had the PIQ form in front of him. When I entered the room, he asked me about my stay. he then asked where did my father work. He then fired me with several questions at a go. The questions were like, tell me the name of your three friends, the qualities in them you like, one person you dont like and why dont you like him, one incident of yours with him etc. He asked me tell what household jobs I do and one job that my mother forces me to do but I dont like to do. I was unable to recall any such job ;). He asked me to name two transport aircrafts used by IAF. He then asked me about my hobbies and what qualities do I want in me. I told him I would like to engage myself in reading books and playing sports. After some questions, he again asked me if I read books. I denied. He then asked me if I read newspapers. I said, "yes, atleast the headlines". He then asked me to name last two defense ministers of India. the interview lasted for just 20 minutes. For many candidates, it lasted for about 45 minutes. I was totally hopeless and very much dissatisfied by my performance. I spent the rest of the day wandering and analyzing my performance in those four days.
DAY 5
Finally, it was the D-day, the conference day. All of us again went to the Alaknanda Hall and waited there for our turn to face all the conference members. It fast just a matter of two-three minutes for each of us. As I was Chest no. 9, I was among first ones to face the conference. As I enetered the room, I saw around 15 Air Force personnel dressed in their proper uniform sitting in U shape including our GTOs, psychologists and interviewing officers. The opening of the U shape had a chair where we were supposed to sit. I greeted Good Morning to the panel. The President, Air Commodore Pradhan, asked me how was the stay. He asked me if I went travelling Dehradun. I told him that I went to the monastery and to the market and I met an old friend. He then asked me if I had lived here before. He then asked what are the changes that I see in Dehradun. I told him Dehradun has become more advanced and bigger. He then asked me if my friends have changhed. I replied, "No, the friends are the same". he then asked me, "have you changed?". I smiled and said, "I dont Know, sir". he then asked me whether I would like to give any suggestions. I replied, "Its absolutely perfect, sir". He then wished me luck and my conference was over. I had to wait for around 3 more hours to wait for the result.
"Chest no 4, Chest no 5, Chest no 8, Chest no. 9......" and Hurray! I was recommended. A total of 15 candidates out of 62 screened in were recommended. We were then told to have lunch and come to the Alaknanda Hall for filling some forms. I never realised , it would take another five hours to fill those forms. We were the given our medical schedule with daily allowance form, identification form etc. At 1900 hours, we were finally free. We were even provided with packed puri and sabzi to take with us for the journey. The bus dropped us at ISBT and I took the bus to Aligarh, all exited and happy, eager to meet my family and share the happiness.
MY EXPERIENCE AND ADVICE TO SSB ASPIRANTS
"Be natural, be positive and be a team player"
Dont ever try to fake in a SSB. The selection procedure is so exhaustive that they'll surely dig the real YOU out. Your personality as depicted by the psychologist, the GTO and what you tell about yourself to the interviewing officer should be consistent. Any mismatch may mean rejection. So, be what you are. If you have any weakness or negative point, dont hesitate to mention it. It would be better if you know your strengths and weaknesses before hand. Try talking to your friends and parents about what they think about you and mention it truly in the self appraisal test.
BEST OF LUCK......


[For any specific query, I can be reached out at : abhishekvrshny(AT)gmail.com]


100 comments:

  1. Congratulations Abhishek for ur selection!!! well written blog.I read it whole.. Its definitely going to help the SSB aspirants.. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abhishek, lots of Congratulations for crossing so many hurdles..:) By the way, you are a damn good narrator. Keep it up buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work dude............
    all d best for ur medical .......

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey,,Congratulations Abhishek....for grand opening in this Nobel field,,
    i faced my last ssb at 1AFSB..and my interviewing officer-Wing Commander MB Venkatesh ,,,GTO-Wing Commander Hemant.......
    i didnt get recommendation.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey buddy! Excellent post :) I was interviewed by Mr. Baljeet singh there last december.. wasn't recommended though.. Anyway , cheers for the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many Congratulations Abhishek.
    Good narration buddy, I must say that your suggestions are relevant to your character through narration. I feel this is definitely got to be the selection kit. (If not 100% at least up-to some extent). Very helpful.
    Thanks for sharing this.

    All the best and Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulation!!!!
    hello Abhishek i am a b.tech graduate . my ssb test at 15 march 2010. i have lot of confusions about that interview but after read this blog reduce that confusion. i think you can give more advices for me. if u can? plz mail me email:irshadillias@gmail

    and conceded me as good friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    U REALLY R A GOOD NARRATOR..THANKS FOR SHARING UR EXPERIENCE WITH US.I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE SOME DOUBTS THAT R IN MY MIND WITH U AND LOOKING FOR UR SUGGESTIONS ON IT.MY EMAIL ADD IS patkar.amruta0307@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey dear i had faced AFSB on 15 march 2010, my interviewing officer was Gp Capt A Bali & GTO was Wg Cdr Deodhar but unfortunately not reccomended

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superbly narrated dude....All the best for the journey ahead

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey buddy,
    Thanks for your insights .. All the best buddy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. he Abhishek well done..i'll keep dis blog in my pocket until n unless i get recommended by the panel.your xperience will be very much helpful for me in my upcoming SSB....
    ....
    1 more thing "u look cute in those shorts....":)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Abishek.
    u had done a great job.I searched alot about afsb interview.but i didnt got any clear idea. atlast i am seeing ur blog.by reading this all confusions are gone off. ur way of narrating is great.i really enjoyed. keep writing, u can become as an another Chetan bhagath.
    i cleared EKT.and waiting for afsb interview.keep your helping mentality.
    GOD BLESS YOU......
    soujeed@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. grt grt grt,,,,,,,I also have to attend AFSB at dehradun in april .

    ReplyDelete
  16. good work man....u r source of inspiration for iaf aspirants like me...mine call date is 1st march...raring to go.

    ReplyDelete
  17. cngrats yaar..................
    i wanna to appear in AFCAT 2012
    so ur blog is very helfful for me.....
    if any mor req. of info. then inform me....
    plz
    nd my skill(english) is low so wt can i do to improve this...........
    u can mail me....
    mr.rohitkumar143@gmail.com
    thanxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. good work dude.ur blog was very useful to me.i was searching afsb and i found ur blog really worthful.keep updating.thank u.i have an idea abt taking ekt.is there any specific book for it.if it is, please intimate to my email id
    ramraghavece@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. can u tell me what is afcat and what are next steps after getting through it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. good work buddy...
    i'm gearin up for AFSB scheduled on 18th July at Mysore.
    I'm interested in joining flying branch. Is it possible to attend both PABT & EKT?(if i get till there!)

    -Ajin

    ReplyDelete
  21. I AM HAVING MY SSB AFTER A MONTH...
    PLEASE CAN YOU TELL WHAT ALL PREPARATION SHOULD I DO??

    ReplyDelete
  22. what about the medicals ?......need to know

    ReplyDelete
  23. excellent experience sharing ...... hats off man.........u really deserved to b one !!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey what happened after you were recommended? What happened when you went for the medical tests and how many of you were selected? Please share :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ya what Happened in ur Medical Tests..?
    Can u write something about it...?

    ReplyDelete
  26. hey abhishek thanks... its very thoughtful of you to share your experiences... i wonder if nw u get time to check out your blog now... congrats for being a part of INDIAN AIR FORCE.. only d best should get in..

    -shweta

    hey can i share one experience here.. wen i was in college(grd final yr) i talked to a person named abhishek , he was in air force ncc.. after talking to him i ws sure that he is gonna b a part of air force smday.. and today ur name reminded me of him...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you all for the appreciation.

    But, unfortunately, I was declared medically unfit (due to a congenital problem with my elbow) to join IAF. I even tried for the appeal medical board and review medical board but all in vain.
    If my experience can be of any help to the people out there, I'll be more than happy to help.
    I dont regularly check this blog now. You can instead reach me at abhishekvrshnyATgmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. thanxx abhishek., thanx a lot, i have my ssb on 16th jan, n m sure it will help.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. thanx buddy. nice work!!
    am goin 2 dehradun 2day hope 4 d best.

    ReplyDelete
  30. must visit this site for ur help:
    www.nationaldefensecareerinstitute.com

    or Contact
    +91 9927276426

    ReplyDelete
  31. Loved the way you have narrated your SSB experience.. I have no doubt about it that you deserved to be selected... Salute!

    ReplyDelete
  32. hey abhishek..thanks a ton for sharing ur experience..while reading it i could feel as if i was in ur place...i am appearing ssb for the first time..any suggestion of ur will really help me a lot...bapun144@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. thank u very much abhisekh for sharing ur views....
    i have a question to u... i'm shortlisted in this years AFCAT result in which i applied for technical branch... now I'm really confused about what the next step i've to go through..
    according to form after clearing the AFCAT we will be called for AFSB.. but then what about the EKT.. when wil it be conducted... plsss help me abhisekh da....
    my mail id:- roy0907soumyajit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks a lot for all your appreciation
    @RANTI : I suppose from this year onwards, they have merged everything as AFCAT and there is no EKT now

    ReplyDelete
  35. hello again @abhishek da. I need a little bit of help from u again, i am from howrah ,West bengal.
    i have to book my railway tickets for eturn too, as i have to attend my AFSB interview in Varanasi.
    so can u give me the time of our relase in the day 5. i need to know that quickl if u plsss share ....

    ReplyDelete
  36. @ranti: for us it was late evening around 9 PM on day 5

    ReplyDelete
  37. hey abhishek,i want to ask one question...
    where did ur medical took place and after how many days??

    ReplyDelete
  38. hello abhishek it's me again
    can u help me about the appropiate clothing i should bring with me for AFSB interview
    my interview scheduled on 9th july at varansi
    in the call letter there are so many oblics in between the choice of shirt t-shirt that i was very confused as i have to buy them all or not

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi abhishek. very helping guidnace for all of us who are attending AFSB for the first time. I have a doubt reagrding EKT exam.Abhishek after getting recommended did they also conduct EKT exam for technical branch only. Alot of confusion is their. some say's they conduct some deny..Will u plz tell us the real picture? Thnkx

    ReplyDelete
  40. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  41. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  42. thanks a lot buddy....
    it will help me a lot in my further steps for SSB.
    i have done a very good job in an altruistic way.
    wish u all the best for ur future.
    hope u are an IAF officer now.
    please share some medical exam experience if its ok for u...

    ReplyDelete
  43. A very late but hearty congrats for u clearing the AFSB 2010..

    I am about to attend AFSB at Mysore on 14th Jan..

    ReplyDelete
  44. I wanted to know that , how many days after the completion of interview procedure was the medical test scheduled????
    please reply as soon as possible...

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hii Friends.....
    Thanks for your blog Post is a very nice ! I really like this page
    Hotels in Munsiyari

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hi Abhishek,

    You've narrated your experience beautifully.
    Dehradun is one of the top hill station in India and offer lot for travellers. There are numerous hotels in Dehradun suiting everybody's budget.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi Abhishek,
    I loved the way you have shared your SSB experience. Enjoyed reading each and every line. You are always welcome to read about my own SSB experience: http://www.ajayspeaksout.com/2014/04/fantastic-five-bangalore.html

    ReplyDelete
  48. AKON ACADEMY is the leading afcat coaching institute in chandigarh. Akon Academy gives excellent result under the guidance of Col. B S Rahal sir. for last many years. We have group experienced faculty member to guide the students.AKON ACADEMY is one of the best afcat coaching center in Chandigarh.
    AFCAT Coaching in Chandigarh
    AFCAT exam preparation in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  49. SSB Interview Coaching
    http://majorkalshiclasses.in/defence/Courses/ServiceSelectionBoard/SSB-Interview-Courses-Teaching-Methodology
    To crack SSB interview you are required to take help of professionals by which you can get clear guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  50. which books should i refer for clearing the AFCAT written exam

    ReplyDelete
  51. Top AFCAT Coaching
    http://majorkalshiclasses.in/
    One of the best AFCAT coaching in Allahabad is majorkalshiclasses. Those students looking for the top AFCAT coaching must visit majorkalshiclasses.

    ReplyDelete
  52. SSB Interview Center
    Anyone who wants to make their career in defense services must attain SSB coaching to get complete guidance for ssb interview at majorkalshiclasses in Allahabad.
    http://majorkalshiclasses.in/defence/Courses/ServiceSelectionBoard/SSB-Interview

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hello sir.The article written by you is very useful for an aspirant like me. I hv a doubt about the admission of LASIK candidates in flying branch. just assume, 'A candidate(applied for flying branch)is attending interview at AFSB. He cleared all the five days test including PABT. He going for medical test, it is found that he has done his lasik last month'. Now what would be action of the AFCME. Will they reject him permanently or Does he given some notice period for the vision test alone.If so,what will be max notice period. Please help me with an answer.
    My another doubt- "Is therea conference for flying branch candidates?".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I remember, there has to be a "cooling-off" period if you have got LASIK done. Dont remember how much that period is. You do get time in the form of review and appeal medical boards. It may vary from a few weeks to a few months

      Delete
    2. Thanks for giving such kind of knowledege for ssb interview and other activities and thanks for giving ur experience and sharing with me and other aspirants

      Delete
  54. What time period us given by review board???

    ReplyDelete
  55. What time period us given by review board???

    ReplyDelete
  56. Best SSB Coaching
    Want to crack SSB exams? Surely you will get proper guidance and training for your SSB exams at majorkalshiclasses.
    http://majorkalshiclasses.in/

    ReplyDelete
  57. India has currently 8 boards for selecting candidates for Army, Navy and Air Force. All these boards judges the candidates on the basis of three scientific tests named Psychological Tests, Group Tests and Personal Interview. SSB Interview Training Institute in coimbatore

    ReplyDelete
  58. sir, i have a doubt. does the selection difficulty vary as the candidated get recommended. for example if a person choose one of the early slot (venue and date) of afsb interview and another choose one of the last slot of afsb interview. will the selection procedure get tougher for the one attending in the last slots?? please reply

    ReplyDelete
  59. Can you help me out here? Is there any possibility of changing SSB venue after it has been assigned to me automatically since i didn't choose the venue on time. Also what if i go to ssb centre 1 or 2 days early by flight ,will they still provide me TRAVELLING ALLOWANCE for AC 3 tier in express trains.?pls reply its urgent. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Here we get good details about AFCAT Application Form, I have completed b.tech last year can I apply for AFCAT Application Form.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Discover delicacies from around the globe, carefully served to indulge your taste-buds in a lovely experience. So pay us a visit and we promise that we certainly will bring pleasure to your hearts with best hotels in Dehradun where you will find all 5 star hotels facility.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Interesting details in regarding to AFCAT Result 2017 is presenting here. Check more updates about AFCAT Result 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  63. There will be going to releases AFCAT Application form very soon. Check your AFCAT Application form with here also.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I want to know about the complete procedure of AFCAT Application Form,How can i apply online for it, when will the online forms get commence and what is closing date. Tell me the offcicial website of it, What is qualification for the exam.I did graduation with 52% Aggregate, is i am applicable to apply online for this exam?




    ReplyDelete
  65. Thank you for providing such good and relevant information. Quality of content is excellent. I am graduated with 54% aggregate, please tell me how can I apply for AFCAT Application Form online, what is the last date of online application also mention the complete education criteria for each post separately with official website.


    ReplyDelete
  66. I am looking for a job in Air Force and eager to know about the complete information regarding AFCAT Application Form, In your Sites all the content quality related stuffs a too good, they are very informative. please provide me the all the educational related criteria, fees, age limit, starting and closing date of the application form and other details.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Candidates who are looking for the online AFCAT Application Form can visit the official website. The Application Forms is started, check out the complete details regarding age, selection procedure, Fees related criteria, for more details visit the official website of it. Apply before the last date that is mentioned in the official notification.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Very good information available here in respect to the AFCAT.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Very nice information mention into the way of AFCAT. Check all of the latest updates into the interest for AFCAT with here.

    ReplyDelete
  70. AFCAT Result 2017 indian Air force announnouces is going to announce the AFCAT result 2017 at main site.

    ReplyDelete
  71. AFCAT Result 2017 DeclaredAif is going to announce the result of AFCAT exam. candidates can check out the details of AFCAT cut off and score,AFCAT merit list 2017 roll number wise.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Afcat application form is going to be start soon on careerairforce 2018, you can check all details on the official website of AFCAT Exam.

    ReplyDelete


  73. AFCAT Application Form will be started from 15th December 2018 on the official website, apply online for AFCAT Online Form by the last date.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Submit Afcat Application Form by visiting the official website of AFCAt. Check full information of AFCAT Exam to appear in AFCAT Exam 2018 in Feb Month.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Latest updates the AFCAT Application Form 2018 from is start in 16 december 2017. you can apply AFCAT Application online Form 2018 befor last date.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I have doubts regarding form filling of AFSB. what number need to be contacted.
    please reply as soon as possible.
    I have SSB on feb 13/2018

    ReplyDelete
  77. latest news AFCAT Admit Card 2018 candidates are now download their AFCAT Call Letter from the official site.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Hello AFCAT Admit Card 2018 can download AFCAT Admit Card 2018 from the webpage. AFCAT Feb Exam 2018 will be on 25th Feb 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Good news the AFCAT Admit Card 2018 will be on 25th Feb 2018 i.e. tomorrow. Those candidates are now download their AFCAT Call Letter 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  80. All the things in this blog is so amazing and nicely written . Thanks for sharing your experience with us.Keep posting like this.

    Best defence Coaching in Lucknow | afcat coaching classes in Lucknow | Best NDA Training Center In Lucknow | navy coaching classes Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  81. This blog is very usefull and step by step detailed explanatory and thank for us this thing must helpful for all school going students.NDA coaching Institute in Chandigarh Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Thanks for sharing your on Blog . it is very important blog. Interested candidates can visit our coaching classes at NDA coaching in Chandigarh.

    ReplyDelete
  83. Hey Abhishek, Thanks for sharing useful information. Study campus offers best coaching institute for cds examination in DelhiThe standards of excellence followed by study campus make sure that student who opts for coaching with us feels assured and well ready for the examination. Not only can we cowl the complete program subject by subject as per UPSC, we tend to conjointly prepare our students with mock test, previous year question papers and doubt clearing sessions that are conducted weekly to observe every student's progress.

    ReplyDelete
  84. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Hi Abhishek, Thanks for the blog, Its good and valuable information.
    Cadets Academy is a topmost institute providing cds coaching in mukherjee nagar.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Hey, Abhishek firstly Congratulations for ur selection. And thanks for sharing this beautiful information.

    Visit also tara institute for NDA Coaching in Dehradun.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Animation institute in DehradunThe jobs available in the industry include content developer, storyboarder, artist background artist, character animator Layout artist, animator in 2D web designer, 3D animators, graphics designers and in fields such as advertising direction photography, fashion television movies, education gaming, and more.

    ReplyDelete